Monday, January 21, 2008

Home Away from Home

When I first discovered eHarlequin.com back in... um, 2000 I think. I was a lurker. I've never been the shy sort, but I've always taken the time to learn about a place before I jump in with both feet. I wanted to find out what sort of people hung out there, since I'd heard such stories about net junkies I was a little leary about getting mixed up with some.

Well, it wasn't long before I spoke up, said hello and found myself welcomed. Now I'm a net junky too.

I'm so glad I made that choice. I met some truly wonderful people here, made some life long friends, and discovered more than one kindred spirit.

Each day I meet someone new, share my love for words and wordsmiths and strengthen the bonds of growing friendhsips.

I'm looking forward to the year to come.

No comments: